The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

while I'm glad that the war wasn't dragged out, I'm a bit confused by the story telling shifting settings and times. where are they at the end of the chapter? at lachia or the capital? how much time has passed between the declaration of war and the end of it?

What a little badass, when a territory squirmish in six days at age 18...although the Cameron army had already invaded by the time of the declaration so....wonder exactly how much time? šŸ¤”

@astraphella
I believe they are in the capital at the end of the chapter. They received news in the capital that the war was won 6 days after the declaration (although the declaration came after the Marquisā€™ soldiers had already invaded Lachia). I donā€™t know how much time wouldā€™ve passed between Yustav winning the war and arriving in the capital though. It took Ran a month to travel to the capital so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s been at least that long

Thank you for the triple update! ā¤ļøā¤ļø
Yus grew so much!!šŸ˜ Aww..now I miss the younger version of him! He was so cute back then šŸ„°

You always bless us with mass release. We couldn't have thank you enough! Seriously, thanks a million!

That meeting scene was so cute I legit squealed out >w< They really looked so good together~

Group Leader
@bebe28 Messegners travel faster than carriages. They can also build up a chain of messengers to cut out the time one would need to rest.
So the meesage might have taken less than a week

Dex-chan lover
WHO THE FUCK INVADES RUSSIA IN THE WINTER AND EXPECTS TO WIN

These two be acting like newly weds and the whole lot of their servants at the capital be like..*confused noises*

lmao the emperor and marquis and anyone else would be stupid to try and go against not only a DUCHY, but one that precedes the empire and is currently very rapidly rising in terms of financial and social power even while having such young heads. even if theyā€™re not privy to everything that the lachia duchy has up their sleeve itā€™s obvious that theyā€™re incredibly powerful and downright frightening.

i wonder. is thw lachia duchy going to assassinate both the emperor and crown prince and install the second prince as successor or regent of the first prince's bastard child?

ironically, this is pretty much the first time i'm more interested in the political fights than the romance. which... doesn't say good things about the romance. ('yus' still has the emotional range of a teaspoon)

@speck334 i know, right? when you have a powerful house 'rising from the ashes' and already powerful in both finances (all debts paid), military, economy (unique products), and with advatageous terrain and unique magic... you don't just attack, without bothering to give them au audience and hear what they can offer. that's just STUPID! especially since it is immediately obviois that you backed their enemies (given approval for a territory war).

seriously. this is lile begging for a civil war. rebellion. being overthrown. seriously bad move, leaving himself wode open by making enemies of the rising stars... and all the fans of their new products not to mention..

so... is the imperial family stupid? if so, how have they managed to keep their throne for so long? do they have a secret shadow backer? are they that certain of their position?

...or is the emperor thinking with his coin purse as much as the prince thinks with his dick?

Users who are viewing this thread