The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 38

Fucking idiot woman lol
Warring is a risk
Losing family members is a risk

What the fuck is she doing crying to the victor after a war her side started?

Lol damn, my boy Yus is gonna take down anyone who even looks at her the wrong way eventually.

Yustaf before Ran's explanation: That would be treason *reprimanding tone*
Yustaf after Ran's explanation: Let's plan for treason

i mean like camerons son or whatever was basically asking for death by trying to start a war with yus sooooooooooo you got nobody to blame but the dad or whoever wanted to start it

LMAO So she blame mc side for losing a war that her idiot father STARTED? Talk about stupidity lol

Hang on when did the first prince actually touch her? Ik he made incredibly rude comments and that that alone is enough to hate him, but I'm just wondering if I accidentally missed a chapter somehow where he did that.

I don’t understand when did the prince touch our MC, all he did in ch 36 was making inappropriate comments about her and his wife but never did he touch her.
Did the manwha just skipped some parts in the novel about the MC and Prince interactions and then decided to not alter the talk with MC and Yus???

Aggregator gang
@Justashorty You are correct. I was also very confused like everyone else, but it happened between the time when the Prince asked her to take a walk with him in the garden and when they said their goodbyes. It must have been during that time that he did all those things.

I feel no sympathy for that bitch. Bring up a subject you clearly have no idea about the inner workings of. Trying to slap a innocent individual when you’re already (appearing to be) confronting the man at ‘fault’. And still having the fucking ovaries to scream ‘unhand me’ as if you own the place. Your brother died? Good. You WANT TO DIE? Even better.

Aggregator gang
I have no sympathy for them, after all her brother did lead the troops to burn, pillage and kill those innocent people in the Lachia Duchy and that was all because Daddy dearest wanted to be greedy.

A simple weave, and she could have avoided that slap but maybe her reaction time is trash.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
That whole family is trash lmao, wonder if the girl will come up again?

Blame your father, he's greedy as fvck... Craving and greed for politics, business, wealth, and power is all your father's sins.

Users who are viewing this thread