The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
I'm seeing comments about how its more realistic that she forgot a few details of the story and honestly I feel that way too. It's always a little annoying when the reincarnators can remember every single detail. Let me tell u if my bitch ass got reincarnated into a novel i read i wouldn't even be able to remember the main character's name LMAO

@yannickq I think declaring she'll pass on the ring was a move to again build trust with Yustav. Since she's declaring she'll be a only a temporary head in front of the main vassals, she's not only directing them to view Yustav as the head, she's also making it harder for herself to back out of that position. Yustav could worry that she'll be sneaky and tell him that she only wants to be temporary but actually plans to stay long term once she has the power. Here she kind of sabotages that possibility as now there are witnesses to testify she is only meant to be short term.

Im enjoying the story so far ^-^ thank you for the update!! <3
Once I graduate college I want to learn the skills to help groups with their translations

oh she's adorable :D i wonder when she'll realize that 'you're not family' was not an insult.

...but why does it always seem like both yustav and his friend/knight/guard hate her guts? especially that guy who now stayed with her to protect her, he definitely doesn't seem happy with her. why? what did she do? until now the only thing she really did was... what exactly? even the decision to send yuslav to school was in the end made by the parents, the mother, and not his step-sister so why the cold shoulder? am i missing something?

@Aeriandra oh I get that, I just meant she knew she was going to be doing this eventually, so why not do the groundwork beforehand? Get close to the other vassals from months/years ago.

Even if she didn't know her family would perish there and then, getting friendly with the vassals would've helped to solidify her place even if Yustav hates her

Group Leader
"i have not once considered you as family" not until he marries you anyway👀👀👀

he doesn't think of her as family ey? 😏 hohoho anyway, thanks for the chapter! that scene with ran 'calming' the ring was pretty baddass ngl

@Shamare14

That’s exactly what I’m hoping for but I got kind of worried when she said that she wanted to find the other male lead...well hopefully nothing happens...

Fed-Kun's army
There's something really calming about reading series where the protag is very competent and decisive...excited to see where this goes!!

Is it weird if mc ends up with any of the male leads, or any of the characters in general? They’re her creations...so technically they’re like her children.

Users who are viewing this thread