The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 41

Every dress in this story is so gorgeous!! I like second prince too, smart and observant. And that first prince can go rotten in deepest hell.

I really hate it when a shitty ass makes advances to another woman other than his official partner, the people always blame the woman first for 'seducing' him 😠 Like, did they not see how big of a trashy ass**oles he is??? 😬

🤣🤣🤣🤣Hell yeah sis🤣🤣🤣 If I was her I'd totally use the 'collapse' card with that piece of shit prince😂😂💀💀 And dang Devan, I like you so far, but don't start gettin annoying now...🙄😤

😂 The second prince sure has perception. And yes, he's very correct that it will be hard for her to find someone else to marry.
I quite like the second Prince

Sometimes I question if I really am gay. And then I see Ran and all my impostor syndrome disappears.

"Isn't Yus' birthday coming up? what would be a good gift..?" oh, I don't know, you maybe? lol

ok just finished the chapter. first of all, glad ran and blaine seem to be on better terms. secondly, isn't it obvious ran isn't remotely interested in and is infact disgusted by the crown prince? like, bro, why do people feel like she poses any threat to the crown prince and princess' marriage. 😭 the only threat is the crown prince's bitch ass. ugh ran can't get a break, she deserves better than to be exposed to these degenerates.

Aggregator gang
Devan Miro disappointed me, blame the crown prince dude NOT Ran

Users who are viewing this thread