The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

Ah I don’t know if Yustav is looking into the situation on purpose or if it’s just a coincidence, but I hope it doesn’t lead to a big misunderstanding 😔

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Fething knife-ears and their superiority complexes... *dwarvish grumbling* Speaking of, when is the superior race going to make an appearance?

Also, did she really think she was going to hide what she was doing when she knows Yus has a private ninja army?

I've completely forgotten who lumiere is?? Like what role did he play in the novel that ran supposedly wrote? Why is she looking for him?

I find it hard to believe she would be able to fake her identity when she's so famous now 😂 Now then, how is she going to explain how and why she knew of Lumiere to Yustav.

Thank you!

The fact she wasn’t thinking of industrialisation just everyday things it great. I’d like to think id do that too. (Maybe her talking about the price was her doing it but im not sure)

Lmao using codenames🤣🤣 I remember doing that often with my girlfriends when we would talk about the boys we had crushes on to prevent exposing ourselves👏🤣
@3ufor1a
I think he's the 2nd ML in the novel she wrote. I read it somewhere in the previous chapters😂 just don't remember where

This really is a great read but something just doesn't sit right with me, can't put my finger on it tho... hmm.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone whose forgotten who Lumiere is:
he's a major supporting character in the novel FL "wrote". She's trying to save him rn to ensure her survival... I think? ML was originally supposed to save him from slavery but now FL is trying to make it happen sooner.

For all the talk about respecting her privacy, he sure dug around a lot TT

why am i surprised that he actually decided to investigate the count. i guess its because he cares for her but cant trust her (or the count). idk

@catbot158
thanks. i was curious for a while but too lazy to reread

Thank you for the new chapter!!
I remember she was looking for a slave but I have no idea what his deal was oof. Been reading so much manhwa recently that I'm getting the plots confused. Maybe I should reread this sometimes..

Dex-chan lover
Ran still thinks yustav is going to let her disappear off the map, theres probably shadows already following her for protection in case the prince does something stupid, so disappearing is a pipe dream

I forgot tea leaves were a metaphor and stayed confused until I got it by the end of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread