The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

Group Leader
Well, they are technically on opposite sides politically so it's right that Yus would be suspicious when Ran isn't being forthcoming at all.

I mean, it makes sense that he's investigating anything and everything since he's protecting his position. Obviously he can't just depend on trusting Ran, no matter how well he thinks of her, since that would potentially be putting himself in a fool's position. Covering all of your bases is an excellent quality to have for a leadership position.
Now, I understand why it might be unsettling for him to say he trusts her and do the opposite, but things don't quite always work out fine just because you think it will ^_^;

Ran bringing in Lumiere will probably instigate some jealousy from Yus though :3 It's safe to say that Yus won't kill her, but he'll probably 5ever keep tabs on her...

Dex-chan lover
@Sootyxsnowpetal : More like it makes sense he'd have his spy network in Illuminity area considering they were a 'neutral' faction that get pulled to opposition in the OG story.
And Ran saved his daughter to pull him over to her side while trying to not have it show in public.

I feel like people focus too much on him investigating it and not about his little comment on 'softer color' cloth that would've fit her better.
(it's totally green i.e. the Duchess's color, he even looked at her eyes)

She seriously needs to find people loyal to her first. I mean, working with merchants and affiliated noble houses is all well and good, but they're more like allies than vassals. The merchants especially value her for her position and access to the mines, so in the current state, she loses her usefulness when she loses headship. Think, girl! You dont even have a plan!

Dex-chan lover
3996264.jpg

I'm really curious now with Lumierre though. 🤔

But more importantly, I'm looking forward how Yus will develop feelings for our Ran. Dang, I'm pretty sure this will take a lot of chapters 😣

Thank you guys for the update!!

ha! so he looks into it behind her back instead.
well, make sense since she's hiding it.
I think he sees how anxious/scared she is about something (him killing her?) and doesn't want her to worry more.

Although I am happy for a new chapter, I would rather wait for a mass release like before.

But thank you 😊☺

ARTIST AND AUTHOR THE REAL MVPS
but scanlating teams have a special place in my heart

also, lil bro be obsessive about not sister

Just who is Lumiere? Why is he so important to Ran? I'm getting more curious!

Wow, Yustav, already been lookin' at her texts huh.

But in his defense, its hard to tell whether that scene was BEFORE or AFTER he said "I won't probe further." He could have been told right beforehand too. She's mentioned that person looking for "tea leaves" in front of him before I think.

Users who are viewing this thread