The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

He’s so handsome AND SO NOSY HAHAHAHA i won’t pry and then proceeds to pry geezzz 😅

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Fed-Kun's army
TBH i kind of like that game between the two, she doesn't have a reason to hide things since he's in love with her already, and he's shadowing her cuz he wants protect her 😆

geez, lying is bad yustav. How can you say that you won't pry anymore, but you're prying in the dark instead? You cunning handsome boy.

Dex-chan lover
"I won't probe any further"
2 seconds later and he's receiving a report from his damn spy network lol

Oh no, not the misunderstanding drama plz :( Also, did Ran seriously not realize that Yus has a feeling for her?

Thanks for the update!!

Even Yustav doesn't even question her, he has the shadow boys' behind him..
Well, there's no secret you can hide from him..
That's unfair for Ran..

@Alicia_kun
Does he have any feelings for her or just for a "pity" sake?

Smh Yus gonna lie in front of her face then just have your shadows find the answers not cool

Normally I like even yandere MLs but I'm not that into Yustav :/ too arrogant and not interesting enough! Just my opinion though, hopefully we see more of his vulnerable side later on.

this is the first time I'm actually upset. Yustav just clearly went behind her back

Guys, this is a power struggle to control a fckin duchy not just a town or a city, you gotta know your opponent's moves so you won't end up dead.

Dex-chan lover
"The dress doesn't suit you" bruh she looks so good in that dress I saved panels to my computer wtf are you on lmao
blonde hair + green eyes + purple clothes looks fucking fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread