The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they include little details like him noticing she's wearing an old dress. I like those moments a lot.

Hmm why can't she rein in the spy agency by controlling their funding? They could help with her problems more than Yustaf snooping around.

Thinking back to when Yus thought to himself how Ran can trust a promise of his but not him himself. Hmm... I think the last few panels gives a great explanation on why she doesn't exactly trust him.

lmao how do elves not have the technology to manipulate iron. have they not discovered fire yet or something?

Tbh at this point im just reading this because of Ran. Couldn't care less about Yus especially bc im still annoyed by the step siblings thing.

im not even surprised yus is looking into it further but i have to reread the previous chapters to remember who lumiere is hahahaha

ran, as usual, is doing the best she can and i continue to root for her!! thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol... and this is why Ran still think that he's going to kill her... I agree with other commenters, I'm only reading this because of Ran, having someone say they trust you and won't probe into your business but investigating it behind your back isn't romantic at all...

Thanks for the chapter!!
I didnt like how Yus went behind her back to find out what she was doing but oh well 🙄 i guess he still doesnt fully trust her

Ran to Yustav right now
stop-being-nosey-quote-4-picture-quote-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread