The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 44

bruuh we all know yus is gonna know the moment she tries to do something secretly. and it would be so much better if she could team up with the princess but the princess is too much of a bitch

Double-page supporter
Has anyone translated the webnovel? Geeze I want to read more haha. All these touches and other little things are adding up haha

I really should learn not to start a webtoon too early. I should’ve waited for 100 chapters. But this is so good plus that lift oh boy

How the hell can you DARE to call the Lachia "upstarts" if they PREDATE the Empire? If anything, the Empire is the upstart. So your duchy can HARDLY be able to be compared to the Lachia house. This is typical arrogance of nobles that are so petty that they take their own power for granted. It's worse now that said duchy is tied to the Imperial family through marriage.

Really hoping she teams up with the princess. Idk I just want the crown prince to be a common enemy. Great manhwa!

Okay, I don't think the princess is our enemy yet. I feel like she's testing the waters. I don't hate her yet.

The Crown Princess is smart. She isn't Ran's enemy and understands what's going on. Her brother on the other hand, is just as arrogant and stupid as the Crown Prince.

Dex-chan lover
haAeQSo.png

Mfw the shitty crown prince even gets mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread