The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 5

Thank you for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dex-chan lover
What who would think you're not updating fast enough yall update pretty fast, tysm

Wawwww, thank you for your hard work to translate this manhwa 🥰🥰🥰

Terimakasih 😇

thank you for the chapter!!! you guys updates fast dont worry hehe

she wanted to be real family huhhh👀 lmao

Please do not worry about being slow!!! You guys are fast enough (esp since even the Line webtoon app takes a week to post new chapters) thank you for the amazing work once again!

Thank you, Sunny Side Up Scans!!! The translations are so good!!! Thank you so much for the hardwork. 🙇‍♀️💖❤💖✨✨✨

As always, thank you for translating! Don't mind the people hurrying you guys, just think of it that the manhwa is really good so people are impatient 😅

Anw, more of a general rant-ish, but i lowkey find it annoying when transmigrators/reincarnators don't try to find good excuses for their knowledge. Like, don't you think peeps will find it sus if you suddenly know this or you act OOC?

I only know Ran for 5 chapters but if anything happens to her, I'll kill everyone in the room and then myself.

She should be given a second chance for the bullying she did as a kid. It's not the case for the protagonist, but from an outsider's perspective people can change and grow up, and they haven't seen her in 4 years.

the scanning team is so cute with their messages. Thanks for all your hard work! It's something you don't have to do at such a fast rate or at all so the fact that you kind individuals take the time to do so really truly means a lot to me! 😇

Users who are viewing this thread