The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 6

Cries because this is the latest chapter and wish there were more. Thank you for this update. I'm hooked on this story.

She change? You didn’t fucking know her. Also, people can change, I got scared of table corner within 5 minutes after hitting my pinky on one. Fucking lazy writing

😁😁😁😁😁
Appreciate the opportunity you gave us

Thanks for the Chapter

how he narrowed the day lol and omg she changed this past decade? she’s no longer the same from when she was a child!?? how preposterous!!! brooooo like idk anymore i don’t hate the story but this forced narrative of her being untrustworthy and evil is starting to annoy me lol

Dex-chan lover
People being skeptical about him noticing her change, the original treated him with contempt and maliciously tormented him. After she swapped she treated him like a HUMAN. A whiplash change of someone taking so much as eye contact to start insulting to instead give a small smile and wave is VERY noticeable. Though he probably isn't aware that she was the one who managed to get him sent off to boarding school.

lol at those recording hall memes!! i think the title viridescent crown fits so much better because a recording hall makes me think of a place where they record music. nobody calls a place to keep records recording hall 🤣

Aggregator gang
Honestly she isnt even being remotely evil in ch 1. She is definitely haughty. But everyone can change after a humbling experience ex: your parents died.

You have to be really petty if you consider her telling you off the tree and go eat with your dad evil boi... 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Any normal person will immediately think of brain damage.

Edit-> And you have not seen said person in years plus parent death, how many people stay the same from when they were kids? Is this a plot point for him?

Seriously rt what all of you are saying
In their pov she was a spoiled step sister, and now it’s been over a decade, PLUS both of her parents died
of course she’s not the same

I always wonder why characters get so caught up with changes when there's a perfectly fine excuse like idk not only you expend years without interact with her, she's an orphan but also she was out for days and clearly had brain damage from the accident? Meanwhile when the character just changes and give it a half-assed excuse everybody buys it. lol

honestly i prefer the viridescent crown

regardless of the title i thank you for the new chapter

Lmao alt names be like: "im here forever"

Also kind of fun that he knows the changes perhaps the truth might be revealed much quicker? Also the uncle is sus

Users who are viewing this thread