The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder where Viridescent Crown came from when NEITHER of those words are in the title😂

I'm a bit confused, I can understand why the ML wouldn't trust her bc of power fights and stuff, but it seems that the main problem was that she was mean to him when she was 10 ?? Isn't that normal for kids this age to fight, or even to change personnality as they grow older ?

Thank you so much, Sunny Side Up Scans for all your hardwork to complete this chapter 🙇‍♀️❤💖💖💖💖

Gosh, I am so disgusted by her uncle. Really. They are the same blood. That cousin of hers yet he wants them to marry each other. Gosh. And, Ran is clever and pretty as always. Hohoho. Yustav serving handsome looks again and again. And I love that Ran is redeeming herself and the knight named Ross is finally seeing Ran in a good light of change. uwu

Dex-chan lover
Ah.... so i was reading recording hall this whole time :3c

MC's handwriting is major chicken scratch compared to ML's pretty cursive LMAO

A good enough reason to answer Yustav question is that when you fell on her. You hit her on the head really hard and that mess up her personality.

It feels a little incomplete that the interaction with the uncle ended like that. Did she reject the uncle? I want to see her explode at him. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread