The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 8

Thank you so much, the Sunny Side Up Scans!!! I hope all of the staffs are in good health. Thank you so much for gracing us this chapter. uwu.

I love how Ran is so independent gurly. I love her cold eyes when doing business. 😌💖✨

Lol.... Recording hall.... I really thought I was the title but.... it's wiser not to make these amazing translaters our enemy do it's viridescent crown from now on....

I can’t believe this story use to be called recording hall lol wut does that even mean then again viridescent crown doesn’t make much sense either

Viridescent is so hard to spell tho... Recording hall is easy. HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, the art is so good that my eyes feel like it's being cleansed everytime I read. The tl ka so good and clean too. Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao idk yo if the bots even say its recording hall.... 👀

I think id feel the same guilt if i ended up in the stories ive written.

Dex-chan lover
omfg, imagine heading to the guillotine but they have you lean back into it instead of falling forward into the restraint. watching as it falls down- I'm sure it's just meant to represent how it's not her punishment but that's scary to think of
you only see a blue sky and a silver blade, and the blood spurt to come of it... ew

Users who are viewing this thread