The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
lol, we should just give up on the recording hall title at this point😂, also for those who arent into non blood related relationships, you shouldnt read this story because although some people might find it weird, they are only related by contracted(no blood ties whatsoever), and also they have only known each other(or even talked to each other) for at least 4-5 years since he was in the academy after the butt meets face incident, so i wouldnt even consider this incest at this point

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't Male Lead kill her in original timeline by falling on her from the tree?

I honestly really like that the protagonist is the original author of the book she's been isekai'd into. They're often just fans of the works and only know so much of the world as a result- unless they're super fans who have read side content. Being able to actually see how someone handles the consequences of more or less creating the world they are now living in and manipulating the lives of the characters to certain extents is a very nice breath of fresh air. It'll be interesting just how crazy the butterfly effect will change the way the "original story" progresses.

@Despada if you like that kind of protagonist, I suggest you read "I Choose the Emperor Ending " if you haven't

@darekpawlo the original died, then that was when she reincarnated into the body. the guillotine was just a nightmare and didn't actually happen in the original timeline.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing elf. Although, I do remember one time I got on the bus, and saw someone walk by who was getting off the bus who had just the. pointiest. ears. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Dex-chan lover
lmao kinda refreshing for the author/artist to show the lil notch where their head goes before choppy choppy

maybe i just havent noticed it in the other manhwas but is nicely neck shaped here ☺️👌🏼

So, will our comment be reported if we mention the title that shall not be named?

Her knowledge is op, but since she's the author, it makes sense. At least it's better than readers remembering every single detail, I read a lot, and I could never remember that many details...

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Double-page supporter
pfft even the bots haha
yay is she clearing the debt now? or does she hv other plans?

Users who are viewing this thread