The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

HAHA ITS THE SAME STANDARD WEBTOON CASTLE WITH THE SHITTY ARCH DESIGN NOBODY CAN ESCAPE IT

@twilightspirits Yes, it has a brown-ish entrance, but the rest of the castle is completely white with a blue-ish roof. Really, the entrance gate with the draw bridge is the only thing that differs from the style this manhwa castle has. Well and the bridge connecting those twoers, cause that just architecturally makes no sense to begin with hahaha
Neuschwanstein is also located at the foot of a mountain range, so that just adds to it.

i really like it i have found something that can produce enjoyment in me after so long

i absolutely cackled at the translator's corner bECAUSE ACTUAL SAME HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
also my asian ass made them (the barbies & ken) remove their shoes before going inside their house

Honestly manwhas get one thing right: when someone dies, regardless of how little they left behind, relatives will pop up from the corners of hell to get a piece of it... funerals really spark the greed on some folks.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no now my shitty comment is eternal haha.
My sister definitely snapped their heads off and swapped them instead of changing their clothing the "proper way." RIP barbies

Fed-Kun's army
excuse you mister knight who do you think you are that's the lady of the house??? (i mean i guess they have reason for acting like that i just feel bad for our mc asfkjldsljk)

isn't it convenient they worship green... and our mc has green eyes?? wow what a coincidence!!!1!

that translation corner fdjlkfsdljk I GREW UP WATCHING TELENOVELAS so my barbies would have evil twin sisters, and one of them would die but WAIT!!! THEY WEREN'T DEAD AFTER ALL!!! SURPRISE!!! (la usurpadora... how you shaped me... aflkjfljk)

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE AND BEING SO FUNNY LMAO you guys rock <3

Complex barbie stories 😭 I used to think babies came from the holy blessing of the lord granted when two people love each other. That is until 5th grade science class. Man, was I so behind.

Dex-chan lover
I see no reason for why the knight does not like her and for why Yustav has little trust.

You should at least give the person(Actually) you almost killed the benefit of a doubt.

I doubt our Mc is that intelligence since she could not stop the parents and toddlers death, you had four years girl!

Really liking this webtoon so far! I hope the brother does some conspiring against the sister to make the story interesting~

Aggregator gang
@Khulmach The stepmother and children ment to die on a ship which Ran stopped so they died on the way to visit Yustav by car. It was inevitable.

Fed-Kun's army
I never got the chance to write a soap opera about my barbies. I have wasted my youth

Dex-chan lover
Thought I'd take it to the grave that I played with naked barbies but nope, found a barbie anonymous to confess to. I made mine lesbian because I didn't have any Ken dolls 😂

The castle is Back ! I want a webtoon but with the castle as the main protagonist

I played with model cars and those McDonald's toys more because our Barbies kept on loosing their clothes, I hated the frizzy hairs and their bodies kept breaking(4 reasons) 😂😂😂😂😂 If they weren't, I just play pretend that Barbie was rich and fancy and all that. I think it's just you guys??? 😂😂😂

Liking the story! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread