The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

From what they told us Ran literally did nothing absolutely nada to be hated by him. Actually she should be the one to hate him.

I didn't read the last part from the scanlators at first so I was very confused by the comments, but I wanna join in!
I don't remember a lot about when I used to play with barbies, but I do remember one time where I had one crash another's wedding lol
I had a wedding dress barbie and (I think?) ken that were getting married and then partway through the ceremony, maybe at the I do's since I've always been extra idr, I had another barbie swoop in like she was on a rope, and steal away the other barbie. Then they escaped elsewhere and made out lol I remember it being very dramatic

Also, I don't think I ever really lost the clothes or anything, maybe just a few times, but with the way my mom was she made extra to make sure they were never naked lol I also remember having a Britney Spears barbie-ish doll that came with a little keychain that played part of one of her songs, no idea what ever happened to it though

Yup, i dunno but,i think im not that innocent when in kid form, i did such things!!!
Gossshhh, hahahhaha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
How is Ran a Villainess even now? She didn't really do anything?

My sisters and I would play pretend all the time and we had our own cinematic universes lmao (with and without dolls)

yes yes , you dont related by blood but you are still his sibling. i know it would be like "that" kinda romance, but i really hope its not. it would be pretty disgusting FOR ME.
this is purely my subjective opinion,

I never had a barbie lol, i had those fake cooking shit and stuffed animals but never barbie, idk why.

Anyway, regarding other commenter questions, I guess ML could (?) hate Ran because she got him sent to the academy. I mean, it was for his own good, but he might think they were abandoning him, esp with the way Ran worded it. Also, pretransmigration Ran was a silent audience to her mother abusing ML and was kinda verbally abusive herself....

Still, maybe I'm delulu, but I don't think ML hates Ran. Maybe indifference, or even twisted attachment since technically, she's the only family he has left.

Lollll even I did that with my Barbie. I used to make her sleep with my other Barbies.... basically my Barbie had a threesome but I don’t wanna talk bout that

I sadly can't say I didn't do that with my barbies. I always made cinderella and beauty and the beast crossovers because I didn't had male doll. There was cheating, run aways, villain b*tches, and pretend pregnancy (yes, from the monster, I didn't have biological knowledge, but I saw a lot of soapopera at my grandma's house at summer, when it was too hot outside), and so much more, which I don't remember right now.
Oh, and everything happend in the kitchen, because I got a barbie kitchen at one of the christmas, and tables was easy to make, it was typical one room house.

We had fashion shows, acted out the Cinderella story line and made clothes for out dolls NOT RUB THEM ON TOP OF EACH OTHER WTFFFFFF 😂😂😂😂😂

I have made thousands of stories with barbies and without. I remember one with the characters, sun, moon, cloud and star. And just like all typical stories, moon (ml) and star (fl) are inlove while sun is the 2nd ml and cloud is 2nd fl. Moon has a condition where she ascends to sit at the moon at night as it's guardian but at the cost of her health. There's a lot more plot to it, I just forgot. Hahaha. But yeah, even when I was in elementary I made pretty detailed stories. Hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Frick. If I got reincarnated into one of my stories, I'd either end up committing suicide, or end up immortal and wishing I could.

None of my stories ended happily.

I remembered doing a barbie story when I was 8. Barbie got kidnapped and raped. Had a child, and fell in love with the rapist after knowing she got preggo, it turns out was her childhood friend. Then the villainess is her twin sister.

Just so you know that I don't know how a woman gets pregnant at a age of 8. It just *poof* she's preggo. Weird imagination

Oh man I had this whole complex drama with my dolls and a friend mine. When we played we basically roleplayed a complex storyline that arched over years and we each played multiple consistent characters, like an improve co-writing thing. If we didn't like a scene we'd discuss and then re do it. People got together, broke up, killed and plotted, framed people, the whole nine yards. We called it "The Couple's Drama". Man that was a flood of memories and nostalgia all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread