The Viridescent Tiara

i know they aren’t technically related in any way at all but it still makes me so uncomfortable hdjsjjdms it still feels like incest

I just discovered this story yesterday. I’m now addicted. Please someone tell me where can I find spoilers. Or if someone know more about the story please tell me!

Supporter
Its good, it doesnt make you dizzy with sweet BS like other stories that spend dozens of chapters that will make you puke pure sugar and cry rainbows, in here is just small sprinkles to lead you on that “there is something” and its more than enough, also the intrigues are quite interesting, worth the read.

Besides the crown prince...I really dislike the crown princess' brother. Both men see women as tools. One is a freaking womanizer, loves them for their bodies, and doesn't know how to take no for an answer and the other is a misogynist. Granted that at the time people married for politics, status and power only matter to that brother. He thought Lachia and the empire was worsening cause a woman was head and that she'd lose power when she'd step down? Both men who think she'll be nothing can go F themselves. I thought the uncle's nephew or son or whatever who tried to attack our MC in her sleep was bad enough but noooope. There were more horrible people.

I feel Yus and the guard are the only kind of decent men in this series (if Yus didn't keep trying to kill his sis lol;; granted it's only natural for him to be suspicious but still). But if we were to forget that aspect, he's actually a really good guy & is caring for his sis more. But JDKASJDLKAS hope there's better people later on ^^;;

I read the read up to chap 48 aaaand the novel , so worth it!
I wonder if they are going to put certain scenes here (🤤bathtub anyone? 🤤) AHEM

Ok shocking news
In the original novel Ran(FL) gets gangraped by the cousin and his friends and gets pregnant, but the author changed the contents due to complaints and made it so that Yustav save s her before it happens. This already happened, and as far as I know there is nothing like this in the remainder of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread