The Viridescent Tiara

this story is so good. thank you translators. also..i don't think it's incest. they weren't raised together, they are not blood related, their parents are dead. if you can accepts the relationship in beware of the brothers..then you should be able to accept this too.

This is so good!! Agh, poor yu. He must be having flashbacks to recontextualizd his entire childhood rn. I hope he can learn to forgive his sister as someone who was an impressionable child who was easily swayed by the actions and opinions of her sour mother, and now knows better and feels remorse, as a mature adult.

Thanks so much for translating! I’ve been running short of Manhwa reading material lately so this was A VERY WELCOMED SURPRISE hope everyone is happy, healthy, and safe! ✨

Oh no a slip of a tongue 🤭🤣
Thank you so much for the updates!!! 😘❤️ I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves! Please keep safe and goodluck always!

On the endnote: Actually Berat sounds like the Cebuano word for... vajayjay 🤣 good call not changing it

Is it,,, is it too much to hope that this will be a wholesome story of stepsiblings forming a bond like real siblings? ; w ; i mean
the large amount of time they spend apart
makes this seem less incestuous but ; w ; i feel just a *bit* uncomfy still ; w ;

The team already said guys. Dont like don't read. Loving the history and the pretty art. Hoping to development. Good job translator. We love u guys.

Users who are viewing this thread