The Wandering of Girls' Pair No. 7

Dex-chan lover
@ToxicPilgrim 第 = dai = the/number 七 = nana = 7 女 = jo = female 子 = shi = child 会 = kai = group/club/pairing 彷徨 = houkou = wandering.

Go read Vol. 1 Ch. 8 to understand what this means. Basically in this world there is a policy called "friend selection" to automatically pair up girls (and presumably boys) as friend groups based on some compatibility parameters to prevent kids being isolated during highschool. Kane-yan and Takagi are pair number 7 in their year.

In the first chapter she says her dad bought a bomb shelter in 1999. So how long has he owned this house? Is it his dad's (her grandpa's) house and he just never moved out and got married? How old is she? How old is he? It feels like this is less "Japan 2035" and more that this is an alternate version of 2019 with, I'm not going to say better, but different technology than what we had.

Dex-chan lover
Takagi is my spirit animal.

I came here due to alone in the planet /wakusei closet. Tsubana clearly dances around certain topics if you read her other works you'll see that school girls and the otherworldly are her cream and crop.

it's like some black mirror lite but it always end up working out for everyone involved.

I love it <3

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad this is being translated again. It's a little late to say it, but thank you.

This is a horror manga disguised as a slice of life. Still very good even though I’m having daydreaming nightmares now.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this because I saw the final chapter in the newest tab. Boy that was a ride.
Up until the final chapter i keep thinking "this is a horror manga. One of those that are more on the thought experiment side instead of visual horror one."
I'd love to read this manga for the first time again 1 more time, it's that good.

Thank you wonderland scanlation :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread