The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Ch. 146 - Twin Resolutions

Dex-chan lover
Her resolution is to switch from strawberry cakes to chocolate cakes the next five times she visits her favourite patisserie. Even though she loves strawberries terribly much. But everyone needs to make sacrifices.

Dex-chan lover
Relius, The Hypocritical Blacksmith

If it really comes down to someone becoming a blue-stoned, I guess it'll end up with Relius being able to control or stabilize the person with the blue stone. Or not. Idk.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more inclined to think it'd be Lynn jus for shock factor yanno 😵‍💫
:meguusmug: If she does that it's justified. I mean looked at the size of that damn harem. Author should already start telling story from her perspective. It would be much better and darker than his, leading up to her becoming tragic villain.

Power Uploader
She's just as hypocritical as he is.

Her: Don't go, I saw you die (and want to change that future).
Her 2 seconds later: Even if you change the future it doesn't mean things will be better.

Group Leader
:meguusmug: If she does that it's justified. I mean looked at the size of that damn harem. Author should already start telling story from her perspective. It would be much better and darker than his, leading up to her becoming tragic villain.
You're overestimating the author's writing capabilities :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread