The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Ch. 151 - Princess's Resolve

Contributor
I liked this book better when it was about making comfy beds.
This manga is definitely more full of bullshit than even, and the pace is really irritating.
Thanks for the chapter!

I have a feeling this will become an unnecessary sacrifice.
I also think that the more they try to hold Relius back, the slower they will be able to figure out how the blue stones work, and how to use it properly.
Who wants to bet that her sacrifice will do jack shit?
Of course, this is manga 101: "if only you let the main character do their job, this would be resolved way faster with way less losses. But DRAMA OH DRAMA"

Dex-chan lover
I guess they need a reason for Relius to go crazy and work on a better Blue crystal to revive.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is definitely more full of bullshit than even, and the pace is really irritating.

Of course, this is manga 101: "if only you let the main character do their job, this would be resolved way faster with way less losses. But DRAMA OH DRAMA"
It's a trend I've seen in lots of books and anime, I think I first saw it in log horizon, where they setup a world, ideas, and characters, and then in the second season/arc, they decide they want things to get serious, so they introduce the "real" villains or threat. It can work, but most of the time the tone of the book/show changes so much, I feel it loses everything that made me actually like the book in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
so it's not ending in 3 chapters? Or they won't actually seal her. I don't really know where else this has to go

Dex-chan lover
The bluestone itself hold too much plot potential, like even if she died, Relius still have a way to revive her, just need to solve the demerit.

In fact Argo spend his entire life making that and Relius just inherit all of it, so now he just need to spend somewhat similiar effort to remove the demerit. Beside all heroes will die, he NEED the bluestone for his girl

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this situation is gonna end with the princess dead + Aria sealed, tbh. It needs some kind of twist, usually "oh no she's going to sacrifice herself!" would be the twist but we already knew that, so I think the twist is just gonna basically be Relius breaking through Philia + saving the princess, at the expense of letting the ice lady go for now, then the actual battle will be when the stakes get higher. Relius is definitely the "I'll try to save everybody even if it's not a smart idea" kind of protag.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is the end for Phila's dream of marrying Relius. He might begin to reject her on a subconscious level after this. It would be the kind of invisible crack in their relationship that would prevent him from falling in love with her. After all, he takes saving his friends extremely seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, even though she is fundamentally a poor match against The Bad, she's still holding her own. Therefore we SHOULDN'T help the clearly tippable scales by bringing in 2 other Users who are better matched elementally and the MC who is uniquely equipped to deal with the specific problem!.... I really do grow tired of these tropes.

See y'all next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Im getting really tired of "two lines of dialogue" two weeks later "two more lines of dialogue from the same conversation" two weeks later repeat.

Not blaming the scanlators for this, lots of manga and web novels suffer from the same issue

Dex-chan lover
That's just dumb. She knew Aria was coming there. She's alone. Bringing Relius and others to beat the living death out of that blue gem'd hero of the past would make more sense than to fight her alone and die doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread