The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Blue Stone Monster

The prince must never hear the tale a legendary blacksmith who from a son of blacksmith to a noble knight who beat the crap out of Hungarian-Cuman invaders, and when the hero come to everywhere, the people just keep praising "Henry come to see us!!".

Dex-chan lover
This shit never happened in the light novel. He just went to their place and interacted and made beds.

Blue stone monsters didn't appear until MUCH later when he was ridiculously stronger.

He also never exposed his ability to fight without a sacred treasure this early.

If he has to throw something, then he should throw spear, javelin, throwing knives or darts instead of a sword.

I am the the Copy of a Copy.
Copying is my Body and Pasting is my Blood.
This' Format had been Edited over a Thousand of Times,
Unknown to Copyright,
Nor known to Lawsuits.
Yet these Replica will never End.
So, as I Copy--
Unlimited Copy Works.

Double-page supporter
Woah, actual combat-able Knight guards! That's rare. Most of the time they are displayed as mere mob for then mc to go and fle- save their asses. Still might go that route but atleast this feels somewhat of a realistic(believable) confrontation and feeling the stakes of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread