The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nobility

Fed-Kun's army
once he reach high enough level, he can destroy living things and remade them into S version

Fed-Kun's army
Ok is this the origin story of Bob the Builder
Jokes aside I like the weird kind of power fantasy this one has. It's not about being conventionally OP as in 'I one shot monster look I am very cool', which is nice.

Double-page supporter
S bed you will be addicted to the bed and try to not leave it.

Fed-Kun's army
S ranked bed won't let you leave.

sucked-into-bed-nightmare.gif

So is he gonna keep destroying and building the bed like a gacha player praying to rngesus

Dex-chan lover
That's a blacksmith for everyone. You can say "No, that's not how a blacksmith works." Then ever tried building a metal house?

Let's see if they impress nobility to the max here.

Aggregator gang
Just get your bed to slay some Goblin Lords or something. It'll rank up in no time

Dex-chan lover
so there's one super glaring inconsistency in the story so far, and it's the premise of it. The world considers the blacksmith job as useless since it can only make weapons and sacred treasures are better. But earlier when he did research on the blacksmith job, apparently there aren't really any blacksmiths around, it's, if the tl is correct, rarer than a hero, since it's only appeared once unlike the hero. Therefore why would there be a public perception of blacksmiths if there aren't any?

@WillTell likely because the job *sounds* pointless due to sacred treasures already being in existance, and most other blacksmiths that do not have a specific job being so mundane in their craft they’re regarded as just something to fill in the gap till they find ancient items which are better.
Or more accurately, the principal might stem from RPG stereotypes of “store-bought weapons from the blacksmith is shittier than any drop from the dungeon”, but it may just be conjecture on my part.

Not sure how the stereotype would appear in...say, this setting which is less game like, but with the MC’s power having levels behind it they might just be psychologically conditioned based on it on the whim of the author and the fact we haven’t seen how good or bad either type of items are. A bad reason, but still somewhat of a reason.

Dex-chan lover
In other words, he's mastered True Level.

His beds will cause wars.

This skill is OP. People probably don't know how OP a blacksmith is due to how rare it is.

Fed-Kun's army
.....wait if blacksmiths are super rare/ looked down upon then why was that guard in the nobles place wearing metal armor and holding a shield?

Users who are viewing this thread