The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Lodging

It’s probably because they’re cursed unable to sleep or something. After a few days anyone is liable to go psycho without sleep.

Fed-Kun's army
Too short, too ridiculous, too lame informing everyone about his superpowers.

I'd take this power IRL. Hit up a landfill, scrap yard, and BAM I'm a personal Amazon. Literally since that's where everything sold on Amazon ends up, a landfill, and usually very quickly. Quality isn't even a thing anymore, it's all made like shit.

@Tatsuya-Kai Thanks for the answer, but honestly thatnks for that nice input. People tend to act like anything but a democracy is sickening and dumb, but that just shows their poor understanding.
Hell, I would rather play Fallout: New Vegas again than listen to some for the stupid stuff some so called "professionals" say when talking about politics.

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a pointless cliffhanger. We all know the noble is gonna fall asleep as soon as he gets on the bed, lets be real here.

Dex-chan lover
Just bonk him on the head with the hammer, tell Announcer-san to destroy him, and rebuild him as a bed

Bro i understand setting up the class as unusual and allowing the protagonist to gain some clout with the nobles but fuck.

Can we stop with this plot already. After 4 chapters i'm getting real tired of bob the builder isekai edition. Let's go back to the regular boring big tiddy elf and slave cat girl shtick.

Uhh....... He said that....... noble family is picky about bed and can going to war because of just fricking single bed?

This went from being a parody of the Norse god Thor to a parody of “The Princess and the Pea”. Pretty damn funny

Fed-Kun's army
Executed for making a bad bed.... Sadly, that is realistic with these douchebag nobles.

Of course, that won't be happening to our boy. I just hope the artist doesn't start depicting all night bedgasms from this little rich bich.

@Trenslime That sounds like a pretty amazing idea. ROFL

Dex-chan lover
... the fuck

Well, whatever it's a story so the author can do whatever he wants
but really... A bed?

Users who are viewing this thread