The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 11 Ch. 155 - Difference in Strength

Dex-chan lover
When the hell did he become level 98? When was the last time we had him talk about what level he was?

Dex-chan lover
I still cant get over relius transformation. His transformed mode seems like hes been designed by a chuuni.

If he just create weapons endlessly like shirou from fate it will be more badass.

Dex-chan lover
Hero hot. What will Relius do now that even Broken Phantasm failed? Probably use that special filigree sword he got a while back.

Contributor
It's from activating all of the S-Rank buffs he put on every piece of clothing he's wearing.
yes but it shouldn't change his appearance, it was never established that it changes his appearance. The others don't even seem to notice that his appearance changed.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is hoping he loses the fight.

And the only thing they manage to do is work together to temporarily trap her. Giving them time to train and defeat her once she gets free

Dex-chan lover
I'm really curious how will he manage to stay alive! Winning seems impossible one on one! Ganging up on her(if the other girls manage to catch-up to them) to make her retreat, she "recognise" his skill can make her hesitate, or his hammer can disrupt her sacred weapon? Let's just hope there will be no asspull never mentioned before... :dogkek:

Aggregator gang
How about Relius does the obvious, and use his sacred weapon? He could probably just pull out his hammer, tap the blue stone in her forehead, absorb it, and problem solved.

He does have to be able to hit it, but with what he's learned about the stones, doesn't it make sense that he could remove it? She's calling for Argo, so maybe that love comment from earlier will work, and be the needed distraction.

Dex-chan lover
How about Relius does the obvious, and use his sacred weapon? He could probably just pull out his hammer, tap the blue stone in her forehead, absorb it, and problem solved.

He does have to be able to hit it, but with what he's learned about the stones, doesn't it make sense that he could remove it? She's calling for Argo, so maybe that love comment from earlier will work, and be the needed distraction.
that could work. problem is...I haven't seen him land as much as a tickle on her, let alone an actual blow :D

Aggregator gang
that could work. problem is...I haven't seen him land as much as a tickle on her, let alone an actual blow :D

Read the second paragraph. Someone above suggested to say he loves her. I thought it dumb at first, but he does need to land the blow. She's calling him Argo, and heroes seem to love the blacksmith, so distract her with a love confession. Then tag the stone when she drops her guard.

Dex-chan lover
It kinda looks like his transformations are covering him like a cocoon until he turns into the demon form

Users who are viewing this thread