The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Investigation

I don't know why, but I actually really like this series. Maybe it's because I'm always the person in games that prefers to be a super crafting person rather than a damage-type person. This feels like a rather unique and refreshing change from the regular stories.

So its a necklace that causes the wearer to have no way of sleeping peacefully but it has auto return....... hmmmmmm this necklace is a weapon of sleep deprivation!

Thanks for the update however, it placed a heavy burden in me with these short pages and cliffhangers.

Please update this more often, its much better than most "this type" of manga out there

I appreciate the translation, but when the plot is relatively slow, it needs to be updated mroe often. Still like the series

Dex-chan lover
@Elthier It has Auto-Return on as well as the sleep disturbance skill so she might not be able to get rid of it.

Everybody thinks the bed is the issue not the cursed necklace that auto-returns to her...

This guy really is the greatest carpenter out there... wait, was he supposed to be a blacksmith? Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZiarayZ

It’s craft-able so I guess he could break it down and reforge it. Question is whether they will believe him and let him.
Bet it was a recent gift from some conspirator like an uncle.

Time to go beat the shit out of whoever made the necklace or put those skills on it depending on if it had the skills on it when it was made or where placed on it.

Users who are viewing this thread