The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Resolution

Oh man, she's spunky and a tomboy but not a tsundere. I've already forgiven all the problems in this chapter and every previous chapter of the manga. 10/10.

@Add1152000 Going to be honest, I've read so many manga recently I could be confused. But I'm pretty sure it was stated that non-Blacksmiths cannot control the parameters of the items they create, there is a certain randomness to them. So any item theoretically could "roll" as cursed when it's made. That would presumably be why the necklace was cursed, though we may find out later that it was a deliberate trap or sabotage of some sort. Items can just have random skills or traits, and sometimes those traits are negative instead of beneficial.

The excuse for the reason he is staying is really dumb. If there is no improvement, they would find someone else.

I am not asking for a complex scheme, just something better than "I didn't fix the problem, I guess I'll stay here ᕦ😋". I would settle with "I know the problem, but it'll take time to fix".

Who knows, maybe in the next chapter the brother or the ML will suggest what I just said and make my point moot. It just really bugged me when I read that part.

@Shrew
they already have tried a lot of people though and he is the only one to even somewhat make the situation better and from what we know he is the only one to make such high-class beds

Dex-chan lover
The girl barely fixed her sleeping problem and already wants someone to keep her up all night

Dex-chan lover
This manga is too short it's as if I'm reading a half chapter every time

Dex-chan lover
Girl, why u sleep with ur jewelry on in the first place??? U also bath with it?! Why did a duke’s daughter pick a random stuff from a freaking flea market?? Noble society is shooketh.
This arc is stupid from A to Z but I quite liked the premise *sigh* Shame...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

So all this shit that seemed so serious is actually just some coincidence so the author can evade any serious plot and get the mc have the support of a high ranking noble? Why would she keep that necklace all the time? Why would they think the reason she can't sleep is because of the beds? This plot is so full of holes I can't even understand how can someone come up with this

is there a reason she can't invite him as a guest or say she wants him to make her a necklace of equal quality?

Dex-chan lover
Was there any particular reason why she seems very attach to that necklace? It seems odd to me that high grade item like that would be sold at a "market".

Users who are viewing this thread