The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - A Test of Strength

Aggregator gang
I'm getting some serious skyrim vibes from his skill...and I remember just how broken that game could get with enchanting even without mods...that I think it was + 1.3billion hp armor that killed me if I took it off broke one of my longest played save files...got myself softlocked into that quest where you have to give up your gear...

That looks literally like it was taken from a Fate scene. That's Emiya's "Trace." Hands down. Guess the artist got lazy.

noooo. it was getting so good. so excited. yeah yeah. just gotta wait some more.

I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood Pain to create many Weapons
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Blade Works

Dex-chan lover
i now got remember that one comment asking why the blacksmith was forgotten well this is one of the reason.....
well too bad they rather skip the detail but he can put a lot of buff in to all kind of things.......
there is even one debuff they skip from the novel which is self destruct which when said the keyword it will explode........

Fed-Kun's army
@APersonOnAComp
Yes and no. Yes, that's DEFINITELY taken from the Fate/ series.
No, that's not Emiya's "Trace".
That's just a representation of how magic circuits (and timelines) work in the fate series, and specifically in this case when you're overloading (or rapidly charging) those circuits.
While Shirou is the one mostly used for this image, he isn't the only.

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Whee these are traditional goblins. I think they are harmless.
Unlike goblins in some other manga...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping to see something amazing next chapter. But it does look like Emiya's "Trace" skill, though xD.

@SingLove You're really splitting hairs here. Emiya is the first one in the game the image is associated with (and honestly, I played the games FAR before the anime series was a thing, so that's what I know of Fate). There's no need for needless correction like this.

hmmm... another few weeks to a month wait

Edit: Just saw the update time.. I guess not a month xD

Users who are viewing this thread