The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 9 Ch. 130 - Sir Blacksmith

Dex-chan lover
Haha Craydle, you fool, you gave him exactly what he wanted, to be doused in potions all day!

Double-page supporter
Dense MC being Dense is infuriating still as ever. Also shocked more of teh girls haven't gone with the Phila route of being explicit in their feelings instead of dodging around it.
When has any MC not questioned the feelings of even the direct girl? This kind of MC could be at the altar, ready to speak his vows, and he would still be wondering if she might like him.

Dex-chan lover
Relius: I am deeply confused why half a dozen attractive women are constantly telling me they’re in love with me, wonder what they mean
Vale: DO ALL THE DRUGS FOREVER, IF I‘M NOT HIGH I’M NOT LIVIN’

My point is, Vale is the secret MC

Dex-chan lover
Just take Meer who is equally as clueless and have her match up with MC, problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly rather you just transliterated onomatopoeia like "buhi", frankly. "oink", while it carries a similar concept, doesn't translate as well. Already seen one group translate "buhi" as "oink" and then miss translating all the obvious "bu-" half-squeals the character did because of it, and because it doesn't translate well to any iteration of "oink", either. It just removes cultural context for no decent reason.

Dex-chan lover
a lot people is piss at mc about lyn is fucking moron.
the man absolutly know about everyone advance but don't know what he going to do which is fair(for writter to milk this)

and about lyn. he state multiple time that he was rise with lyn since child and see her as sister. if someone live with you for a long time and then didn't change much for you to realize. What moron going to go "she totatlly into me"

Dex-chan lover
I am, I'll admit, a bit dense when it comes to flirting; not "MC DENSE," but I'm a little unaware.
I'm also polyamorous, which actually leads to way more  unwanted flirting than you could ever imagine (the phrase "im good, thanks," just doesnt seem to register to people when you have more than one chubby on your arm...).

But after 100 chapters, and over a year of in-universe time, this dumbest can't figure out that "I want to date you" means that they want to date you?
I have known kids in Special Ed that had this shit figured out before this MC; it’s unrealistic to believe that he can talk while walking, or that he can breathe and think at the same time, because he is just too fucking stupid.

It's lazy writing, and makes me think the actual print form of this manga would be used as toilet paper, except I'd worry about making my ass too stupid to poop.

Any love interest that harms (even as comedy) their object of affection is like an immediate -100 points for me.

Cheering for Phila seeing as she's the only one that is somewhat mature about their relationship.

MC is also quickly entering into "shit protagonist" territory after receiving a direct confession and not replying within a reasonable time.

Users who are viewing this thread