The Wicked Eyes Fly to the Full Moon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - High Speed Car Chase Through the City

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 really makes the beak look like a nose instead, old man looked like Pantalone.

So it turns out Uhei uses a Murata shotgun, not rifle, and by 18 cal he meant 12 gauge slug (I'm assuming, based on the intro. Maybe he thought birdshot wasn't lethal enough?).

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen Fujita use cutting a cross into a heart to dispel a curse, I'd have 10 cents so far.

Rin's flashback of Uhei is confusing, as the woman Uhei is talking to has black hair. So either that was Chieko and she managed to age 40 years in under 10, or Rin is way older than her teens/20s, or that was a different woman taking care of Rin.

Kevin's flashback is also odd, as it shows him pulling away from formation parallel to the ground before the Captain's plane even hit the ground, whereas with where Kevin was in formation, he should've been 1-2 planes above the ground. That shit seriously made me think Kevin was the Captain who pulled off a maneuver his team couldn't and caused them to die for a good couple of panels.

also lmao man named his dog after his wife, there's a joke to be made there

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 really makes the beak look like a nose instead, old man looked like Pantalone.

So it turns out Uhei uses a Murata shotgun, not rifle, and by 18 cal he meant 12 gauge slug (I'm assuming, based on the intro. Maybe he thought birdshot wasn't lethal enough?).

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen Fujita use cutting a cross into a heart to dispel a curse, I'd have 10 cents so far.

Rin's flashback of Uhei is confusing, as the woman Uhei is talking to has black hair. So either that was Chieko and she managed to age 40 years in under 10, or Rin is way older than her teens/20s, or that was a different woman taking care of Rin.

Kevin's flashback is also odd, as it shows him pulling away from formation parallel to the ground before the Captain's plane even hit the ground, whereas with where Kevin was in formation, he should've been 1-2 planes above the ground. That shit seriously made me think Kevin was the Captain who pulled off a maneuver his team couldn't and caused them to die for a good couple of panels.

also lmao man named his dog after his wife, there's a joke to be made there
totally someone else, he felt guilty and had her readopt her

yeah showing him maneuvering first seems just for the sake of presentation

Users who are viewing this thread