The Wicked Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I read some spoilers and HOLY SHIT, it gets so much worse...

The MC dies at chapter 100, (she burned to death by the maid talking shit about her in this chapter.)

DROPPED bitch ass crown prince. How can this be called a romance when he's cheating on her?

Woah, those spoilers are scary. I think I’ll drop it now before I get too invested. Thanks for the translations regardless.

But can someone give a little more detailed spoiler? I’m still a little curious of what other big events occur in this.

Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why they did that. Like... Marry her in as a first wife. Also why the hell is the emperor guy like against her?? She's got the finger skills to off people.
Many thanks

This prince now emperor is shit. And he never even tried to get to know her or understand her. Trashiest of trash, I hate him.

Group Leader
She doesn't die in the manhwa. The fire thing was a false alarm. She survived but was badly burned.

Group Leader
@uMoonlight Uh, I've only read the spoiler thread.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-wicked-queen-%EA%B6%81-%EC%97%90%EB%8A%94-%EA%B0%9C%EA%BD%83-%EC%9D%B4-%EC%82%B0%EB%8B%A4.74560/

You better stop getting further down these comments if you want to read the manhwa

Fed-Kun's army
@CarmillaKriegstein
Whao... Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering if I was going to drop it already or not but you convinced me. It seems it won't happen exactly like that in the manhwa but still it shows what direction it will take and I don't feel like I'll enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread