The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Thank you so much for the chapters! This batch has me in tears, the feeling of loving someone so much to the point of self destruction really hits. I honestly hope someone comes along like that random guy and loves her, or the dumb emperor finally gives in and falls for her. Again thank you!!:)

been a while since I read this much angst to the point of it hurting 🥺
thank you so much for the updates ❤

Thank you for the updates!

This relationship is so problematic for both sides... I actually want them to find happiness with other people.

can this bitch eon please act right
I'm about to lose it with how much my heart hurts for her

Thank you for the updates.

Gosh...back in the beginning I think "will it be a strong Female Lead, make her way to her love and throne?" But...really my heart hurt for her. Act though, get a grip, gritting her teeth, and become cruel are just the only way to hide her heart and protect herself :') please get your act together Emperor 😢

Banned
It's interesting how it starts and I'm like "I don't like the emperor or the main character" and now I see why she is the way she is.... poor girl. She still is wrong to act the way she has, but poor girl. I know stuff to come, but I still don't like the emperor, he's even worse.

I sure hope we'll get caught up to the raws in the relatively near future. It's 100+ iirc. Granted, I know that's a lot of work, I'm not expecting it soon, relatively soon like, within the next year :p

oh man, i really didn't want to like her...but now oh my god I'm so sorry

Ughhhh I hate this. I hate how they're acting!!!!!
Like I get it, but STILLL!!!!

And the emperor really needs to get his act together soon. A few chapters in a constant state of idiocy is fine. More than that and he deserves a good beating.

The only backer she would have wanted was Eon. But she ended up making a cruel name for herself so that no one will be able to harm her or even have the chance to think of harming Eon.
All she wants is to protect Eon, even if it means self-destruction.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Ye-on and that platinum blond that held her up is such a better choice.

I guess...she fell in love with his smile. Since probably no one ever smiled at her genuinely before.

Users who are viewing this thread