The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
God, every character gets frustrating at times lol... and yet pitiful (except the emperor imo, he's just an idiot).

FFFFKK! I'M FREAKING NERVOUS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO SHIP OR WHAT'S THE FLOW OF THIS STORY :< THE ART IS GREAT BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STORY '_'

both the main characters are such cunts. the king and the queen deserve each other with their complicated ass selves 😭😭

I'm usually quick to defend the leads but these ones are just plain messed up 🤧

That was pretty awful of her to do. Made my stomach sick. I know she loves the emperor but that’s too far. Thank you for the chapter!

She (and this relationship? if you can call it that) is so toxic! I don't want to see them together (although cover art tells me no).

i rlly wanna root for her cuz she was q cute when she was younger but now?? .... haiz why is she such a b**** now zzz

That's too much, I don't like this kind of behavior. She's really obsessed with the emperor, but it matches with her personality. Her childhood doesn't excuse entirely her behavior. She has that yandere type of attitude, but she doesn't hide it. And Ke Li's strong willed, but not in a good way (it's like she doesn't have common sense). I think I'm gonna drop this, even if the art is so nice😭

since everyone is saying they don’t like li and all i think i’m the only one who likes her i want her to leave the emperor behind

my heart just hurts when i see her like that just want her to give up

Users who are viewing this thread