The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

You left her to get raped an now you wonder why she is not back yet. Maybe she needs to run away from your evil behind.

You literally left her as she was being sexually assaulted and she goes missing. You blame the maids but are the one who left her and didn’t realize she never game back. Hurt more please dumb emperor. Thank you for another chapter!!:)

I've started reading comments to decide whether I should read the chapter or not (for the last 4-5 chapters or so), and it seems like I still won't be reading it for a while.

I am hopefully smelling a redemption arc for the empress at least because she seems pretty broken and he just sucks get outta here

Just when you think he finally cares, it turns out he is just pouting in a very aggressive manner.

A small side of me hopes Hyeonbi will never return to the emperor or that toxic place called palace. Who knows, she might even grow up without their influence?

Dex-chan lover
What the. So they did have an innocent past. Sigh. I still don't like the MC but I feel pain for her circumstances. The ML can go die in his palace for all I care
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate the emperor and I know the spoilers coming and I fucking hate the idiots that think he's so good or like him or so. Fucking fangirls that only care about the looks/power/whatnot and bullshit. He had power and his life wasn't so bad and he acts a dick.

He is almost ALWAYS in the wrong... always the one that's creating the problems that escalate and he does NOTHING to own up to it. Fuck him. He's almost as bad as the CEOs in Chinese Manhua and dumbshits like him and want him to end up with our MC.... who really should move on passed him imo and find happiness elsewhere.

Okay I officially hate everyone in this manhwa. Like my blood pressure is literally rising 😡🤬😡

youre an idiot
she's an idiot
everyone's an idiot

how the fck are you able to run an empire

WHEN IS SHE GOING TO GET OVER HIM ALREADY

I know MC's a horrible person and all, but nobody deserves a shit of a husband like that

So the FL... She has been an awful person. Even though I understand why, it still doesn't make the things she's done go away.
She's being mistreated just like how she mistreats others. The ML is going farther than she's gone I believe (I don't agree with what he's done at all), but she hasn't given respect either.
The FL acts like a child, when it comes to the ML she blames him for what she does. She's an adult, take responsibility for your actions, no one is asking you to do what you do.

I can't even be upset with the gentle girl, she's been the one I can understand the actions of the most right now. I don't understand how you can be upset at a hostage with a childhood crush (and she understands she doesn't know this guy from just seeing him). She seems like one of the few reasonable people atm too.
I hope this ends well for everyone, but their flaws make me terrified for the future.

Thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread