The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 31

When the bodyguards of the king have more regard for the wife then he does. ML is a gross tool.

Don't worry, Ive read the raws up to +100 chapters, and thats when he cries for her. Well deserved for the bastard, although she will come back to him, at least he's in pain.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ohh. Thanks for the update and all your hardwork♥️! Looking forward to future chapters!☺️

Mam the ML sucks, why can't he picture her crying?? Yeah dude everything that happens after this is definitely your fault, especially since your own men wanted to help

Dex-chan lover
I loathe the emperor and I loathe the girls who refuse to see him for the piece of shit he is and still like him and I loathe
the author for making her end up with him... would be better if she moved on and found a good healthy love and he suffered from missing out because of his shitty actions

Dex-chan lover
... Why do I hope for the memory lost cliche right now?? For her I mean. So she doesn't have to go back to him and everything goodness
Many thanks

omg I need to know what happens next!!!! oof (literally my first time commenting but I had to cause how good this manhwa is!😫)

PS: I hate the emperor! go away!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ohmyfookinggod!!!!
Can I torture him for 40 days and 41 nights? Pleaase!

If u cared about her u should've tried harder to better ur relationship instead of having passive aggressive battles. These two, especially the ML love their pride so much it harms each other and everyone around them. This ML is the most frustrating.

“Hyoenbi was crying?”
WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK BCS YOU, HER HUSBAND, THE MAN SHE LOVES, DUMPED HER IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOB OF RAPIST WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING BACK. WHO WOULDNT FCKING CRY?!

Users who are viewing this thread