The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
le sigh
LE SIGH
These two grate at my feelings so much!
Many thanks

😊ahhhhhh

im not sure why i still torture myself with thiiiissss..

ughhhhhhhhh

(thaaank you the wonderful updaaate... 😊)

everytime i stubbornly open this comic i end up leaving shaking with anger.. damn i hate this dude.
why am i torturing myself like this?

this soggy ass emperor is about to send me OFF
instead of looking for a new woman maybe you could look for basic communication skills instead because yours definitely aren’t mf there 🤬🤬🤜🤛

ik hyeonbi isn’t innocent in this suffering, but urgh my heart hurts for her.
colony princess better stay tf in her lane

Dex-chan lover
Fuck all the fan girls on novel updates that keeps liking this shit wad emperor cause they are shallow vain dumbasses that like hot guys and ignore how shorty they are.... he should suffer

Dex-chan lover
Woaw can that second female lead be even flatter? She’s a carpet. Anyone can step on her. The only thing she takes the effort of protecting is her petty love for an asshole. And yet again, my Hyeonbin is in love with the same hole. Big oof.

First of all thank you for the chapter 💕

Ughh the ML is giant piece of shit, I don’t even know if his character is even redeemable and don’t even get me started on the second female lead. The bitch is flour at best, no flavor. Basic ass hoe anyway.

Group Leader
I dont feel sorry for the MC st all
I'm sorry. A bad past dosent excuse the abuse shes shown everyone

Shes a spoiled brat.

I'm surprised so many people are defending her.

Like she drowned the prince and got hom bitten by a snake. If the genders were reverse you'd call her an abusive asshole

Which she is

Guess its protag just can do no wrong bias working again. Take of the MC goggles and no one would like her

Im surprised no ones assianted her by now

Both the leads should commit lovers suicide. They dont deserve a good ending

And remember shes done so much shit to people that I doubt shell get out of this all right. And she shouldnt.

There so abusive and toxic that theyll make there partners miserable. They should get together with each other and destroy eachother.

None of them deserve better

Fuck her and fuck him. Both of them should burn In hell

Both of them suck but I hate him a little more. I just keep reading this cause I'm a sucker for drama.

yupp... theyre meant to ruin each other ^^
edit: everyone seems to compare between rational thinking and irrational thinking of the characters 😅😅 just accept the idea that they both have a screw loose and everything will fit in place 😏

I hate him, I hope a second male lead appears and steal her for good.

these two i swear. hes too busy looking at the princess who looks at the world with rose colored glasses and she trying to salvage an already dead marriage. they both should give up and go their separate ways.

Users who are viewing this thread