The Wicked Queen

Aggregator gang
Why did she push him in the water!? Is this the 'bully your crush' sort of scenario?? Color me intrigued. Thanks for the chapter!

aaaah this manhwa, theyre really in the real definition of toxic relationship, idc what people say, in my opinion no matter what happens the male lead is really a crazy b@$tard such an assh$le bij he needs to die

I honestly don't know why I follow this manhua.
The drawings are beautiful, the colors very delicate and evocative... but the story is a pain. Among the characters, there is not one that has a pleasant character. I'm not saying they have to be nice or adorable or anything, but at least... pleasant.
They're all hateful. They all seem to enjoy hurting each other as much as possible.

And from what I've read about the spoilers, it gets worse and worse. . . no chance of redemption for anyone.

Yeah...the art is gorgeous but the main characters are not lovable in the least at the moment. Definitely feel sorry for their victims right now 😰

I read on other language..it made me cry like hell..kinda draggy n so much drama but really good after lots of chapter. Not usual manga simple story!

I heard the FL dies in the end, is that true? I hope not.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

BEWARE
saw the raws. this story is a disappointment. dealbreaker: ML is trash
the only good thing is this is the art. Save yourself.

Detailed spoilers needed 😭😭

Also the FL isn't the usual FL but she is enchanting (might be the art though 😅)

Group Leader
I notice people seem confused by the story. Well... my proposed summary:

"In the usual harem dramas, the main character is a wise and virtuous woman who marries into the emperor's harem then overthrows the scheming concubines and cruel Empress. This is not that type of harem drama. This is the story of the Wicked Empress and her Scum Emperor."

Seriously though, this is from the point of view of the cruel empress you see in harem dramas. So one can't expect the usual harem romance.

There are very few mangas/ manhua/ manhwa that have a truly evil main character. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Gu Daoist Master where the main character just straight-up murders people and their family if they offend him.

P.S. Gu Daoist Master is damned good. https://mangadex.org/title/33148/gu-daoist-master

Dex-chan lover
Wow I just realized the raws are so far. I really hope we'll get caught up soon enough.

If you were expecting badass female empowerment, well this ain't it sis. It truely is from the pov of a real villainess who's too adamant in her ways to change. Meanwhile, the ML is too egotistic to even bother getting to know her.
But if you want a drama and tragedy, keep reading!

Thank you so much for the update, as the story progresses you get to feel more empathy for the FL. I hope that the ML starts to give his heart as she did hers

Users who are viewing this thread