The Wicked Queen

so further in I gotta say the ML is trash (i swear he has NEVER came to her rescue instead its another dude who I much rather she go with and its so frustrating that most if not all of the times he turns away from her), the FL doesn't deserve the shit that happens to her and she's still alive, but with burns.

Group Leader
I knew this would happen. Don't feel called out or anything by this comment.... since I'm the same as everyone else, lol, but even so, it's pretty cheap for us readers to sympathize with the MC's evil actions just because she had a sad childhood.

The ML is the most toxic tsundere ever and the MC is cute but obsessive and is only capable of dealing in EXTREMES to the point of being psychotic. Make your decisions from there!

This is such an angsty story honestly when wilk they be happy
i think i read somewhere that the FL dies while burning on the tree where they met and k fans requested for the author and artist to make an alternative ending or smth?? Because that ending is just 😭 is this trueee?? Or did i just misinterpret it?

@ Kookieaestaetic yes
it supposed to end with her died and eon feel so depressed and also died (in novel his health slowly getting worse bcs he cant rest and eat properly). But author decide to change the ending and then Li show up with a few scar in her legs🙃 although its tragic, i think the novel ending is more suitable for this story

@09120157 udah.. males banget liat ending nya berubah🙃 dah kek sinetron tersanjung aja dipanjang-panjangin.. harus nya ending pas yoyuu balik ke negara nya, ada adegan si raja lagi tiduran.. nah katanya di novel itu pas eon meninggal🙃

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Jadi eonnya mati gtu? Lah sama aja tragis dong, tadinya kan li yg mati kan? Klo sama2 tragis ngapain dipanjangin kan zzz

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this is so good! the story of villain so sad. She just need love. The art is pretty too. I love it.. looking forward for more updates!

If you're planning on reading this, just giving you a heads up that it's very sad and can be considered a "tragedy". You've been warned.

Scrolling down the comment sections makes my heart hurt. I really like the Fl so much even with her personality like that. The art is so good can't help but be sad along the way as I &#*%&@($&$*@#@@&$. Dear god, I love the Fl so much. T_T

My goodness I hate this heartless bitch (forgive my language), I would rather the princess from Shu gets the Emperor. Her temper is annoying, she attacks everyone who remotely gets close to the Emperor for whatever reasons. Even the abusive pranks she kept doing when she was young, why the flip did the king choose her for his son. Yes she is arguably the most beautiful woman in the series but I seriously don't know where the author is going with this?? No one can like a character that abuses people for no good reason! So what were the girls called to spend a night with him supposed to do?!! Refuse?? He's the bloody king, instead of being a pain in ass to everyone in the palace she should be trying to win him over. And why he lets her flaunt her weight like this is beyond me😡😡😡😡. I've seen comments accusing the Emperor for being a jerk by ignoring her, seriously guys?!! She almost drowned him the first time they met and showed no remorse, got him bitten by a snake (still showed no remorse) and many other pranks, did you guys expect him to be fond of her??? And then if we take into account all the stunts she pulls in the palace, I would also be avoiding her like the plague. Heck!! I'd kick her out of my house, even if she were to get his heart, I don't expect her to change so easily.

I feel sorry for the MC, I would prefer if she won't end up eith the emperor. She knows she's being used as the villain and the emperor takes advantage of that. He subconsciously loves her? Huh! Too much tsundere that you can't digest it. He does not care if the world sees her as evil even though he knows she's doing it for him. The MC deserves a better man than him. She knows this is the only role she could play and I pity her for that. She's a slave to her feelings and she's beyond helping. Ahhhh someone please save her from them. And the other girl.... Uhmmmm you're good but my heart belongs to the MC so sorry if I am annoyed whenever you have lovey dovey moment with the heartless emperor

i hope the FL gets the strength to overcome her trauma etc. emperor so annoying I hate guys who push away the people they care about like wtf

So apparently the FL and ML end up together according to Namuwiki, but live a normal life instead of being Empress and Emperor. But I read translated the page, so I’m not so sure.

(reposting) @OhTheLove
"My goodness I hate this heartless bitch (forgive my language), I would rather the princess from Shu gets the Emperor. Her temper is annoying, she attacks everyone who remotely gets close to the Emperor for whatever reasons. Even the abusive pranks she kept doing when she was young, why the flip did the king choose her for his son. Yes she is arguably the most beautiful woman in the series but I seriously don't know where the author is going with this?? No one can like a character that abuses people for no good reason! So what were the girls called to spend a night with him supposed to do?!! Refuse?? He's the bloody king, instead of being a pain in ass to everyone in the palace she should be trying to win him over. And why he lets her flaunt her weight like this is beyond me😡😡😡😡. I've seen comments accusing the Emperor for being a jerk by ignoring her, seriously guys?!! She almost drowned him the first time they met and showed no remorse, got him bitten by a snake (still showed no remorse) and many other pranks, did you guys expect him to be fond of her??? And then if we take into account all the stunts she pulls in the palace, I would also be avoiding her like the plague. Heck!! I'd kick her out of my house, even if she were to get his heart, I don't expect her to change so easily"
After reading your comment I think that all the other people reading this forgot what she did. Instead they want such a girl to succeed. I honestly don't like a person that acts like a tough cookie then in the end expect pity from others at the end of the day. I'd not pay her any attention with if I were the Emperor

why is the score so low?
is not a classic historical hate-love story, and over time the story becomes more absorbing

thank you so much for the update you guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread