The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Octave's Temptation

Is that a Tom Lehrer New Math song reference on page 18!? Snuck in by translator or actually the author?

Am I the only one who saw 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maths?

Fed-Kun's army
GOTTA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this dude really can't keep his mind in check... he's really fiending for a quick nut lmao.

Double-page supporter
starwars.jpg

Double-page supporter
Losing a year of your lifespan if you NUT? No problem.
Feeling like a kidney stone going through your dick if you NUT? NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Aggregator gang
@chaoticnote No, more like she'd think he didn't like her and was coming up with a bullshit reason to turn her down rather than just reject her out right. That and girl is VERY horny...and she just seen the object of her lust/love/affection is also turned on by her. I doubt it'd be such a simple thing for her to stop.

Dex-chan lover
@tppcrpg
yeah, dont mind losing a year or two, but that painful kidney stone nut is a hard fucking no, chief

Idk why people are so made about this premise, I'm happy to read a harem manga that explains why everyone is just so interested in MC's dick.. and it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread