The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Bonds Between Childhood Friends

Looks like the ending will be rushed ? Oh well at least he goes out witha bang

now2. He do it with a tanned gal, normally I should be happy, but somehow this seems rushed af.

Also, bring back the femdom girl!!!

Awww, look at those two. Probably not gonna end well, but I'll appreciate their quality time together, no matter what.

Fed-Kun's army
I did not see that actually coming (pun completely intended), but I'm sure as hell not complaining!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if it's from masturbation, wouldn't it be his own property?

Contributor
Fuck you flute bitch, get the hell out of here and don't try to NTR them.

If he lost 7 years of his life, it's only her fault because she drink the wine and give it to Gyaru.

This chapter.
PmH1Mov.gif

i hope that short haired kouhai didnt overheard it when he said he did all of that to only save the brownies thot

Hate this. Loser male MC gave up 10-11 years of his life for the girl. Why doesn't he just nut once, get a diamond, sell it and get some protection from these witches? The single gem can buy him people to protect him from these rapists.

The two rapist spandex girls who say they 'hate male rapists' and like 'males who get raped'. They even wanna kick them in the nuts. When are they gonna get physically abused? Do they get whats coming to them???

Fed-Kun's army
Remember this well, ladies: we men are one dim green light away from poundtown at all times! And that's those of us who aren't just blowing through the intersection...

Users who are viewing this thread