The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Bonds Between Childhood Friends

tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

Fed-Kun's army
With how absurdly raunchy this manga is, it's pretty weird that all we get is a single panel of missionary.

huh, did not expect that to actually happened, but i am happy that the author have the guts to make the main characters did it. gotta wait another month to see if we get to see the extension of the whole scene or just plain continue from there.
judging how the first volume ends in chapter 5, most likely volume 2 will ends in chapter 10 with that cliffhanger. if volume 3 does start with chapter 11 and it's sex scene, hopefully there are more to come~

I expected him to do it late into the story but this is really really sooner than I thought, unless the manga ends in a few chapters I'm definitely hype for more.
This mangaka's previous works already had some ecchi elements but this tops it all.

s1

What the, he actually said it and proceeded to have sex, that's— that's not manga rules!

Aggregator gang
Thanks, I hate it. But the face of the flute witch getting NTR'ed HAHAHAHA LMAO. Also, they are pretty dumb, just made the guy lose 7 years of his life, literally. Pathetic MC gave up on some of his lifespan to fuck a dumb gyaru kek

Aggregator gang
@gaba157 I agree with you. It’s like losing life didn’t matter to him at all. It’s weird. He suffered defeatbut isn’t complaining about it!

Aggregator gang
@UnknownSaint111 these mangas are getting more and more stupid. It's ok to sacrifice yourself and everything if it's for a dumb woman LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Best. Chapter. Yet. Finally no more beating around the bush (Pun Intended😏). I'm glad that my boy Yukinari is finally scoring. I'm a bit sad for Miyoshi, but fuck it! It's my boy's time to shine!!!😈

fapped so much he put himself in the hospital

rance would be angry at the misappropriation of his term

Fed-Kun's army
They wanted us to give 600 yen for this?!
-No rape
-No twin sex
-One scene

We went from a chan culture manga to a plebbit tier snooze fest.

Users who are viewing this thread