The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Harem's Trap

@Electroyume Oh, yes. Thank you.
Now I feel embarrassed for asking that. I was in a hurry because there was people around when I was reading it.

Double-page supporter
But if you must know about the pheromone for it to work, how does the entire female student body know about it? If FMC loves him, which is debatable, then shouldn't she actually be affected?

P.S. I don't mean it's debatable in a bad way.

Dex-chan lover
3772844.png

13.2cm

Dex-chan lover
@Amoorhen Uh, no. That is the requirements to NOT be affected by the pheromone. It's okay, we all know that reading while fapping require more brain power.

Double-page supporter
On the one hand, he's not proactive like the MC from Parallel Paradise, but on the other hand, he's not complete cancer like the MC from World's End Harem, so I'm a bit conflicted.

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous
Considering being proactive could end up literally taking years off his life, he can't really afford to at the moment.

Double-page supporter
@Trov The older dude with the same illness can bang away as much as he wants, and who actually wants to live to their maximum possible lifespan anyway?

"Rocking" and "13 cm" shouldn't go together there. Just saying.

Double-page supporter
@gaigous but if it hurts like hell every time you cum you wouldn’t like having sex, even if you don’t want to fully live your lifetime. That’s why some women don’t enjoy having sex.

Double-page supporter
@Baqly His disease senpai "trained" himself to cum only when ready, that's how he has all those orgies without dying. Do you know what a c*ck ring is?

Users who are viewing this thread