The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Judo Grappler

Dex-chan lover
I like the fat dude, he's disgusting and has a nice fetish. Hope he gets to cream the chocolate pancakes.

>It's not fair that Ayana won you over by spending time with you for years while I watched from the sidelines and did nothing!
>She doesn't love you as much as I do!

Seriously, bitch?

Dex-chan lover
She was in a lot better state than he was, given some of the events of those two chapters, it was clear that Miyoshi was in a clear state of mind whereas MC was not, and that she intentionally took advantage of him knowing he was hallucinating. @raze2012

I've only ever read this as a horror/thriller manga more than anything. If you reread the chapters as the story of a man who must be paranoid as the world is constantly out to get him, to isolate him, and to degrade him, then it starts to read as a very terrifying story. @LostWorld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVX4zGX3iWg
@Calfiphunt @Ninja

So it parallels when she helped saved him back when the teacher drugged both of them and tried to get him into an NTR rape scenario? If you think back, he was the first person to resist her attempt at mind-breakage and asked to let her go. Hopefully she remembers that shit and all the stuff he scarified for her, including a good portion of his lifespan.
@valudir @HammerU89

I actually don't hate Miyoshi, but I think that she has already shot herself in the foot. She's a tragic character in a sense, and originally I was hoping MC would have given her one of the stones from the first two chapters, but whatever. If both of their situations were slightly different, and if she didn't take advantage of his moments of weakness, it probably would have worked out, but that time has long since passed. Hence why I think she at most could be an anti-villain. @SunsetSeeker

I just misread the part about her sending the message (I thought she affirmed it, but rereading, she dismisses the point), but the stuff about her getting pregnant is accurate. I was not criticizing any of the character for not actually rationally, as they're all acting in-character, but just pointing out that the author put in hints to make it clear she was lying. To say we're just over-focusing on this is a Red Herring, and really doesn't address my point. (At best it's an appeal to ridicule and at worst it's pooh-pooh.) I don't think Miyoshi is evil and I concede that the nurse is suspect, (though I don't have enough evidence to affirm anything besides suspicions) but I don't think that it undermines my main point that Miyoshi is lying about being pregnant. (MC pushed her down, but she actively knew that he thought she was Ayame, and so took advantage of the situation.) @1986ctcel

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane "She was in a lot better state than he was,"

1. not really. They both had nonsense prenancy fever dreams as if their only option at this point was preserving their species

2 again, "I wasn't as drunk, but still drunk" doesn't mean you are in good judgement. Wish it was that easy to determine guilt IRL.

Besides, this whole situation is moot anyway since you're shifting the blame away from the actual kidnapper/drugger/rapist/attempted murderer who put them into it, so idk what your deal is Hell,. If you really wanted to, you can just as easily argue the other way (and the more likely scenario IRL) in that MC would be blamed as the agressor and charged for sexual assault.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hey there, your name is Ayana, right? I see you and Yukinari get along well, i thought it was strange, after all he should be tormented, and this certainly explains his weid behavior *Za universu bad stuff*
Other girls: He-he did it!
Your first baby was not with Yukinare, it was with me! DIO SHIROUZU!

I don't even have this marked, because i can't tell if i like it or not.

Dex-chan lover
It was established his hallucinations came from the water he was given, not from the heat. Miyoshi was just imagining the situation, but still had agency over her actions.
x29.png
Also, rereading the scene, he also just had a concussion. And he was in that room for much, MUCH longer than she was. (She just got there last chapter, MC was in there for hours)
A5.png
He was completely hallucinating, whereas she was not.
A7.png
A8.png
A9.png
A10.png
Hell, she looks at him, and knows immediately what's going on. She knows he's hallucinating about Ayana, and thinks that if anyone should fulfill his wish, it would be him. There's a case for Miyo taking advantage of MC. There's not one for him taking advantage of her, just based on dialogue alone.
A11.png
A12.png
A13.png
This isn't two drunk people, this is one person who has been drugged, thinks he's about to die, and is hallucinating from both the drug, a concussion, and heatstroke. Miyo has only been in this room for at most an hour, maybe two, and even hears him trying to say Ayana's name. The argument you are trying to make does not match the events of the story. @raze2012

damn she must be real desperate for that dick diamond if she’s letting that human bean grope and fuck her

Dex-chan lover
Man he didn't really had to be so gross about it.
And he will of course go for the one girl he shouldn't go, his personality is horrible.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane no, it was established that the water induces thirst in ch. 13 and 14. He drank a lot more of it then and didn't hallucinate back then, just collapsed. clearly the hallucinations came from the heat stroke and Miyoshi noted she was bad with heat. then again, so is everyone in a sauna for "only a few hours" (you underestimate how easy it is to be affected).

your argument is extremely slanted again and keeps ignoring the very obvious elephant in the room that is theactual woman who actually was in complete judgement control and did rape, kidnap, and everything else you are trying to shift blame to miyoshi. You even tried to retcon a pre-established concept just to fit your bashing narrative.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not shifting the blame. One rape does not justify another, and whilst she was guilty of everything you accuse her of, that does not vindicate nor clear Miyoshi of any wrong-doing.

If I lock you in a room and you kill someone in that room, you're still a murderer, even if I kidnapped you.

The fact someone else raped MC, locked him and miyoshi in a room with the air conditioning turned up, and drugged him does not indicate she is free of guilt of her knowingly committing wrong. I'm not trying to paint Miyoshi in a bad light, it's just how it happened.

@raze2012

Users who are viewing this thread