The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Contributor
A chapter without Ayana boobs isn't a good chapter
2x

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, Yukinari's idea of self-preservation is pretty laughable. Yeah, I know it's plot and all that shit, but the second they said the teacher wasn't there, he should've thrown up the deuce and NOPE'd right the fuck outta there. Honestly, it'd be better if he didn't know the school was basically run by witches if he's just going to walk stupidly into every single scheme they throw at him when he already knows.

Group Leader
@Bravedude8 Yeah, I'm gonna apologise for that one. Should've at least checked the moderator login status before posting, and a lot of the anger was from that thing, so I'll just admit my fault here.

@rugid @kanami-chan Not actually the work of 5, they were consulted for harder kanji that I had difficult translating and to help clarify some of longer, harder sentences.
Why is it localized? Because I hate reading suffixes, and I'm not 100% confident in my Japanese skills to be able to translate a sentence verbatim. If you want that, genuinely, just do it yourself. I'm not spending 6 hours by myself wracking over the semantics of a single phrase in a titty manga again when all the character is doing is talking about how much she wants to make someone shoot juice.
If you want professional typesetting, by the book translating and the someone with knowledge of amazing fonts to satisfy your eyes, I suggest you learn to do it yourself rather than automatically expect it from someone that's ever only translated something like this twice, with the first being a major rush job.
If you're so starved for hyper-literal translations, I don't mind giving you the wordpad file I compiled of all the dialogue. Just DM me if you want it, unless you're just blowing hot air.
Almost forgot to add my catchphrase at this point.
Ahem
Get a job.

I wonder though if you could give up one potential year of your life considering you could still die tomorrow in an accident, would you trade it for a 10/10 anime waifu?

Double-page supporter
I can read the chapter. It says " Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined". ¿Im the only one?

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that the teacher/principal is ok with killing kids(due to their condition). Why hasn't any of the boys told their parents about this and switched schools or contacted the authorities? This premise seems so weird since they're minors. If they were adults I could understand. That doctor seems like the worse of them. These so-called witches are killing kids and somehow no flags are being raised.

Dex-chan lover
That's a really lame way to lose a year of your life, at least have her do something.

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna keep it 💯 and say this chapter really wasn't worth waiting 3 months for.

Honestly just focus on the mc's relationship and drop all that drama shit and side witches that keep getting wierder and awkward.

It's just becoming a trashier with each chapter

Ok. We all know the story is bad, but no one is here for the story. All i'm saying is, if i lost a year of my life everytime i ejaculated, i would only have sex to have kids. I would also keep my self well prorected against horny bitches that want my diamonds. Any bitch tryna come at me, she gon eat lead.

Users who are viewing this thread