The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Really, thank you so much for picking up this manga! I was devastated when the old scanlation decided to drop it, I really love this pervy manga lmao

Fed-Kun's army
imagine being devastated because some group drop this shitty ass manga, some people really are way too horny

this shit was kinda ok at the beginning but now its just pure garbage

I know most have already seen this chapter, but I had to view it on another site because for some reason it appears as Unavailable when I click on the link.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Banned
The ballet witch really reminds me of Hiougi Karura from "Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs." The only difference: one is sympathetic. But both are hot as hell.

Damn mc just gets touched at his dick and is immediately defenseless. I feel like he wants it cuz he ain’t doing anything. Even with that white hair girl, she had his dick for 20 second in mouth and he cums. Bruh are you a wimp. This mf needs more than his current training

Btw: for curious people, ch. 21 and 22 are already out, unfortunately not yet translated, even tho it‘s been months since their publish.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust why can't we all just get along? I'm just glad this ain't abandoned like a dozen other manga I have aroind with no updates in 3-6 months, or even longer.

Dex-chan lover
"Délicieux pour fondre" makes no sense (french here)
"Délicieux à en fondre" would be better suited

edit: while I'm at it "délicieux à me faire fondre" works too

Group Leader
@jazz9 That's the dialogue from the raws, I didn't put it there.
unknown.png

You're free to put the author on blast though.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust
Oh that's what I assumed, wasn't against you
Just always found it funny how most authors cannot take two minutes to make sure what they're writing in another language actually makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread