The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Chubby Boy's Pure love

Why the fuck am I still reading this anymore?

Thanks for the translation though.

Group Leader
I forgot to add, if you want the GIMP files I used on this to translate this into your own language without cleaning and re-drawing, just DM me and I'll upload them somewhere.

So what's up with the nurse lady? She knows about the witches but who's side is she on?

Dex-chan lover
Fatty deserved What he got and I’m glad MC is back with the girl.

Two by the time they do the last one. Those come out on the 20th of each month with the magazine.

Dex-chan lover
Page 19: I know she is flat, but this is ridiculous.
@Darklight99 Nope, just accidentally tied herself up in a kinky position.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god things went down this path. I was fully expecting NTR and was panicking

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 no, she still found bondage instruction on the internet and mistook them for magic tricks.

but she also masterfully knotted herself up with no experience. So at the very least she's an autistic savant.

@mcnep yea, she's clearly some 3rd party whose interest isn't necessarily in the witches' nor the boy's favors. I suspect that she just wants to keep the game going for as long as possible,

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like the principal is talking about murdering the boys(by snu snu). Wtf? I'm surprised that no law enforcement has not pursued any witches like her. Unless when they die the doctor tells the parents that it was from something else. I would like to see a witch hunter show up. Like a person who was used by them(and didn't die) or maybe a family member who lost a brother to them and wants revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread