The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Chubby Boy's Pure love

Wonder what Shinonome sans real plan is after she heard that two Subjects are reconnected (Ayana & Yukinari obviously)
Most likely to keep this Witch Game alive or something

Dex-chan lover
Can we just let the miserable dude die already? he clearly doesn't wants to live a long life, the witches are clearly in need of money, and we the readers (Me, my self, and I) don't care about him.
It is a happy ending if he just commits assisted suicide by diamond ejaculation.

Instead now he got tied and is being in a cycle of neglect play in which he will be stimulated but wont really cum from it.

ez3

Damn, the japs draw the fat guys extremely fucking disgusting. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Endgame is probably going to have Shinonome turn out to be the "Grand Witch" or something, and try to get Yukinari to coom out his Giga-Diamond, that would be the "Ultimate Pleasure" or something, I dunno.
I'm just glad that the fat bastard got his punishment, and Yuki and Ayana are back together. Childhood Friends* 'til the end.

Group Leader
@Sylfaen it's Fujioaka, the raws said "Eran", which is her first name, so I kept it in, tbh I should've put a translator note saying he's talking about Fujioaka because who the hell actually remembers Japanese names

Dex-chan lover
So he plays with her body before helping her and rips off her bra before hugging her. Makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
More nice doctor moments, but I want to see more of the twins and the principle.
Honestly though, the more glasses girls the better. I just don't understand why none of the protagonist's actual love interests have them. How unpleasant.

Dex-chan lover
So what's up with the nurse lady? She knows about the witches but who's side is she on?
You're still confused about that? She's been giving MC "special training" for a while now, that alone should answer your question 🤦🏾‍♂️

Plus she has stated multiple times what she does

Users who are viewing this thread