The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The price for cheating

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she's a witch, who could have possibly predicted that... I might be wrong but most people wouldn't try to not get the best possible score out of fear of someone suspecting that you were cheating. Well now he's dependent on her & since that girl saw him with her, more than likely she'll intervene somehow. Thanks for the chapter.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I might be wrong but most people wouldn't try to not get the best possible score out of fear of someone suspecting that you were cheating.
strongly agree, since it was just a mock test - has no effect on him getting into a good school/scholarships.

unlike last chapter, in which he just got lured in, this chapter was really stupid of him , especially since he could have used it as counter blackmail against her.

Group Leader
Is this all somehow an allegory for drug addiction? Dude tasted the high in the form of everyone's respect offered by the drug that is the cheat sheets and now he'll give everything to get more of it.
Well, throughout this whole thing the witches have been trying to seduce everyone with sex, and that's one hell of a drug if you ask me! Lol

Dex-chan lover
Yukinari is slowly awakening to his foot fetish. Also, I swear that Ayana's boobs get bigger every chapter.
Well yes, they made a note of that like a couple of chapters ago.

That being said, our MC is so retarded it's unreal. Even an idiot would know that if you cheat, don't bring any attention to yourself afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
so all the progress MC made is wasted just like that? fck this series, not even the tits can keep me here

Aggregator gang
So i kinda feel like there would be some plot twist.
Like he can't even cum once (or can he now ?) or he will die.

If i had to guess someone will save him next chapter (just like with threesome)

Dex-chan lover
This guy puts the M in masochist, I thought I was I little M but after watching this guy I realized I just like it a little rough. She's clutching on my back till I bleed, she grabs me and throws me around abit slamming me on a wall or bed. Almost like wrestling until she pins me down and starts riding me.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh who the fuck cheats and gets  every fucking answer right? I mean obviously he didn't since he's not ranked first in any of the tests, but what the hell is he doing trying to go for it in the first place? You're supposed to get a couple wrong here or there at random so no one can detect a pattern in the right and wrong answer ratio and so you don't magically match the same exact score and right  and wrong answers as anyone else taking that same exact test in both your own class or any of the classes taking that same test in the school at any period.

Someone notices a pattern in your answers like every 3 to 5 questions or your score and the same questions coming up incorrect on anyone else's test when the teacher grades it or looks it over to leave comments after if its on a scantron sheet or a computer and you and that person are fucked.

Especially if you have a track record of having lower scores than what you got on that test, cause that means they'll assume you got the answers from the other person instead bothering to see if they got it from you.

Best case, you retake the test in a more secure and supervised room, worst case, you're expelled and blacklisted from anywhere good to middling based on the rumors and hearsay alone let alone if the proof is confirmed and makes the rounds publicly.

Shit, it was tricky when I was still in school, but nowadays it's probably even harder. And this dumb motherfucker decides to get every single answer correct. And in Japan, no less. On the fucking nation-wide mock exams, the actual exams, and now he's gunning for the entrance exams to a high-tier school.

Idk if it's just because I knew my way around this shit or knew better, but damn, this chapter really felt like a jump the shark moment, cause even this kinda shit seems too out of character for him lol

Isn't he supposed to die if he nuts a rock again anyway?

Group Leader
Bruh who the fuck cheats and gets  every fucking answer right? I mean obviously he didn't since he's not ranked first in any of the tests, but what the hell is he doing trying to go for it in the first place? You're supposed to get a couple wrong here or there at random so no one can detect a pattern in the right and wrong answer ratio and so you don't magically match the same exact score and right  and wrong answers as anyone else taking that same exact test in both your own class or any of the classes taking that same test in the school at any period.

Someone notices a pattern in your answers like every 3 to 5 questions or your score and the same questions coming up incorrect on anyone else's test when the teacher grades it or looks it over to leave comments after if its on a scantron sheet or a computer and you and that person are fucked.

Especially if you have a track record of having lower scores than what you got on that test, cause that means they'll assume you got the answers from the other person instead bothering to see if they got it from you.

Best case, you retake the test in a more secure and supervised room, worst case, you're expelled and blacklisted from anywhere good to middling based on the rumors and hearsay alone let alone if the proof is confirmed and makes the rounds publicly.

Shit, it was tricky when I was still in school, but nowadays it's probably even harder. And this dumb motherfucker decides to get every single answer correct. And in Japan, no less. On the fucking nation-wide mock exams, the actual exams, and now he's gunning for the entrance exams to a high-tier school.

Idk if it's just because I knew my way around this shit or knew better, but damn, this chapter really felt like a jump the shark moment, cause even this kinda shit seems too out of character for him lol

Isn't he supposed to die if he nuts a rock again anyway?
He definitely got EXTREME Tunnel Vision to continue with this instead of actually studying or asking her to help him actually study for the exams, he took the easy way out instead and has definitely become addicted to sex like a total coomer instead of being true to himself and shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty hilarious that he thought this was going to work out.

Aggregator gang
OOOOH MYYY a witch..... that seductive look in her eye and that body. I HAD NO IDEA

Users who are viewing this thread