The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.1 - The Enchanting Spirit At The Cinema (1)

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so weak, why can't he kick away all those thots that are after his dick?

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so weak, why can't he kick away all those thots that are after his dick?
That's exactly the reason, cause he's so weak....and retarded

It's like he's incapable of saying "I have a girlfriend so I'm not interested"

Instead he just believes whatever BS these thots feed him like a gullible ass child, and willingly gets sucked into whatever absurdity that happens

FMC deserves better, I feel no sympathy for him at this point

Dex-chan lover
"iTs 4 mAnGA rEfeReNCe"

Bro whatever happens to you from now on, including you losing your GF, is all on you for being so fucking retarded

Gullible ass little shit 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think the guy is just an hypocrite who is aware that he can cheat and get away with it for as long as he acts as if he didn't meant it, even if he is found out he just has to act regretful for a couple of days and he will be forgiven

He has cheated like 4 times now, and hasn't changed mostly because he has only been found out once by Ayana, but this is his 5th endeavor, by now it is clear that this is who he truly is

Dex-chan lover
I think the guy is just an hypocrite who is aware that he can cheat and get away with it for as long as he acts as if he didn't meant it, even if he is found out he just has to act regretful for a couple of days and he will be forgiven

He has cheated like 4 times now, and hasn't changed mostly because he has only been found out once by Ayana, but this is his 5th endeavor, by now it is clear that this is who he truly is
Exactly, a complete piece of shit, I hope he gets NTR'ed and it breaks him

What's wild is that this is literally the first time I've ever wished that on any manga character, he truly deserves it so he can finally get his fucking shit together

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, a complete piece of shit, I hope he gets NTR'ed and it breaks him

What's wild is that this is literally the first time I've ever wished that on any manga character, he truly deserves it so he can finally get his fucking shit together
I have no sympathy for the guy, even the nasty fatso became a more likeable character near the end actually turning into a decent guy on his final moments

But this one just refuses to grow

I don't know how the hell you guys are judging this man when he never initiates. It's like you guys forgot Yukinari lives in a hellscape where he can't masturbate or have any sexual relief whatsoever (without risk), while simultaneously having tons of hot girls wanting his dick. You would need godlike willpower to resist that.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize my fellow readers were so passionate. Even if Yukinari was a paragon of loyalty, all of these women would still go after his diamonds. They don't take no for answer.

Dex-chan lover
Ayana really is the best girlfriend/friend/girl/whatever they are at the moment ever

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize my fellow readers were so passionate. Even if Yukinari was a paragon of loyalty, all of these women would still go after his diamonds. They don't take no for answer.
Maybe he just needs to carry deterrents of a more lethal caliber. Why is it always sensei that needs to come to his rescue? He could have a taser or something. Since they're going after something that basically means he's losing his life, couldn't it be construed as self-defense?

Dex-chan lover
Ayana, she's not a loli, she's reasonably proportioned. Just because you've got gigantic dobonhonkeros doesn't means that anyone smaller than you's got childish assets. It's like we're dealing with Australia, I swear...
she's a first year meaning 14 yo and she's short, her breasts maybe slighty on the medium size but it can still be considered small. so yeah, kinda qualifies as a loli
Thanks~
You're the best!
your pfp looks like a bj, I remember some other dude rocking it on another forum couple years back...

Users who are viewing this thread