The Witches of Adamas

Dex-chan lover
Translators, plz, update, I really like this series and I want more chapters of it that I can understand. I don't have any money to spare, so you really don't have to keep doing it, but it would be greatly appreciated.

Contributor
MC in a trying-desperately-not-to-nutshell:

h7.png

It went for hiatus for about three months (april - june) because the magazine either closed down temporarily or permanently due to legal 19 c-chan raping the world economies (in second case it'd obviously found a new publisher). Chapter 22 has premiered in June I believe, so as I've said:

"relax spergs"

Group Leader
Posting this in case anyone has picked this up, and they've not posted they're translating it. I'm currently working on this, just started today. I redrew the main panel on chapter 20 (I'm not an artist, please don't hold me to this) and I'm currently in the process of typesetting, transliterating and translating it all myself with some friends that speak some Japanese.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738148336166764597/738581702301188187/1.png
This is how it looks at the moment, any feedback would be nice as I'm trying to finish about 5-8 pages per day to finish up by around next Thursday or Friday. DMs are appreciated, I'll try and check them while I'm working on this.

Edit: It's up, pending approval from a moderator.

Fed-Kun's army
can't people just let this shitty manga go to the bin ?

its shit even by ecchi standard

Fed-Kun's army
@pizzapicante27 i know and you know that there is only 1 part of your body that is enjoying it and there is way better ones for that purpose.

Group Leader
It's been over two hours, and it has yet to be approved.
I've double checked that I uploaded it right, and it appears the only thing is waiting for moderator approval.
They don't seem to be doing it any time soon, which is kinda pathetic, so here's a mega link if you want to actually be able to read it. I tried imgur, but I can't get it to actually work.
https://mega.nz/folder/snojkYpL#o0l6D76y0KGmgHfKbb2qGg

I got imgur to work now
https://imgur.com/i47ye6C

Yeah, if they don't approve it by the time I wake up I'll just continue translating these on a different website. This is ridiculous.

Mangadex is getting shittier and shitteir by the day. And you expect people to support this website? Slow loading times, broken links, content getting removed every day and now this? Fuck I miss batoto more and more.

@migh As I said, you speak for yourself, not that I dont enjoy it for that as well, but if thats all you personally can think of thats your bussiness, not mine.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust can u tell where i joined here pretty recently like 2 years & yeah i noticed that a lot of content that i marked and was reading disappeared just cause reasons... so what is all this about now, @Roadkill do you know of other places? by the way i like your pic of tic nee-san... i havent seen any uploads for a long time... so what happened

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the need for mod approval is due to the thing where people just posted "go read xx chapter at (random spam manga site).com" instead of just putting in place a report button with a limiting feature so it not abused, ie. If I press it on one manga as do several other it a high priority inversely if one account reports multiple chapters or manga in a short span of time it's lowers the severity of those report as potentially malicious.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@PureDisgust No-one was online to approve it, everyone was either asleep or working.
@aberdeus It's purely for when people attempt to make their first upload in any given language. Until we implemented this we had spambots constantly slapping fake uploads into the top twenty or so manga. Not an ideal solution, but better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread